Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Excitment

Tomorrow I leave to fly to Nome for the third time. All I can think about is how amazingly blessed I am. I have been so excited the last week or so, at times I couldn't even focus. I was sitting in church, thinking about Alaska. I was at Breakaway thinking about how the people of Alaska are going through many of the same things as where being talked about. I resisted the urge to count it down until week before. Then I kinda went into crazy overdrive mode. Randomly texting people when it is four days out, totally packed, two days before.

In all of this, I am so ready to be there to see the people I have grown to love over the years. I want to sit and talk with people who have such a love and passion for where they live, and the Savior they serve. I can't wait to learn, grow, experience all the amazing things I know are going to happen next week.

Please pray for me.  Pray for the people of Nome and those coming in to visit for the Iditarod. For my teammates that we would all be open to the urgings of Christ. That through it all lives would be changed for the better and challenged in ways that would push them into new dimensions of their life.  

Thank you all for the support you have shown and given me throughout the years.  And for letting me show you a little bit of my heart for Alaska.

No comments:

Post a Comment