Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Venting

I know it has been while since I updated and I am sorry.  And tonight I am not exactly sure what is going to come out.  

One of the things that has been frustrating me lately is basically life in general.  But more recently how so often life gets in the way of some of my passions.  I love Alaska, I think I will be going back over spring break to continue the relationships I have been blessed to start.  This last week a couple of my friends asked me about spring break.

They where both so excited to go.  I know God would use them both in such amazing ways.  They made my month when they asked me about it. To see someone else start to get what is going on up there and be excited about going, was the biggest blessing I have had in a long time.  

Then when they asked me how much it was going to cost.  I had to tell them.  And I watched their faces droop.  How they got depressed realizing how much they would have to give up to go.  Not only time, but money as well.  And how they might not be able to go because of the cost.  

I know God will provide, he always has, but right now I am just frustrated.  Honestly this has been hard for me.  It is part of the reason I haven't been sure about going myself.  

So I am done venting. And I guess I have to let it go and let God do His thing.  Something that is easier said than done right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment