Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 14, 2011

Nome Alaska

Yesterday, Kirsten had the opportunity to attend a tea with several of the other women here.  This was a huge break through for the mission effort up here.  The opportunity to share Christ through, bible in the buckets, dress packs, and conversation.  Kirsten's experience there was awesome, she has shared with us about how being given things that will help them, opened their hearts to the hope of Christ.

As Kirsten was experiencing the awesome breakthrough from the woman's tea, Lisa and I where working in the concessions stand.  For me it has been extremelly neat to see how I am continuting relationships I started last spring, and developing new ones.  There are three other girls from the College Station area and around our age.  It has been neat to see us bond, laugh, and share with others.  Even right at this instance as I am writing, four other awesome girls are sitting around me talking about our experiences so far. 

I am a little off kilter right now.  I am not sure where I am, and what I am feeling but I know I am seeing God work in amazing ways.  Lisa and Kirsten, are going to work on writing an update and I will try to get another one up right now. 

  • Pray for us as we are getting further along on the trip and we are getting tired.  It is a challenge to put ninty people in a small church together and no one get testy.  
  • For the people here, especially the women who where ministered to yesterday at the tea.
  • That everyone here, native, Alaskan, or tourist would see the love of Christ in all of us here.

No comments:

Post a Comment